CLASS OF 1983 Code Name: COVER GIRL

COVER GIRL and the Wolverine are one of the few 1983 figures/vehicles I did not have as a kid (now I own TWO). I always thought the vehicles looked awesome, but the action figure kind of fell short for a female that was suppose to be a former model. Fast-forward into the 21st Century, when the Avengers Black Widow figure was released, the Scar-Jo head sculpt was the perfect choice for this runway model turned grease monkey!

The torso is from Vortious Customs. I had Dennis sculpt it in tan so that I would basically only have to paint the flesh tone areas and buttons. Gave the shirt a slight wash to bring out the details.

With the release of the Marauder Valkyrie figures, I may attempt to make a different head sculpt using the braided hair Valkyrie and the hair from Black Widow.





Due to a SNAFU with the blog, some of the original pictures were lost and had to be copied from another site, which explains the smaller sizes. I've tried to enlarge and brighten the pictures from some of my original blog posts.




Comments

Popular Posts