CLASS OF 1983 Code Name: TORPEDO

TORPEDO is one of those characters that I think was never given his proper credit in the cartoon or comics. Come on, the guys a Navy SEAL, who knows several different martial arts fighting styles, and is a Warrant Officer! Especially given his rank, he should have been more of a Squad Leader than was portrayed. Granted, there are a few comic story-arcs where Torpedo does serve as a Squad Leader, but in my Joeverse, Torpedo is on the same level of leadership as Flint.
I wanted a figure that looked more like a Navy SEAL in divers gear. I think the 50th Snake Eyes v.2 looks more like a wet suit than any version of Torpedo. Plus I like the added holster, sheath, and wrist crossbow. Added some accessories from other action figure lines.



Due to a SNAFU with the blog, some of the original pictures were lost and had to be copied from another site, which explains the smaller sizes. I've tried to enlarge and brighten the pictures from some of my original blog posts.



Comments

Popular Posts