Oktober Guard Code Name: SCHRAGE

Rounding out the final member of the original Oktober Guard team is the (typically) silent machine gunner, Schrage!



One aspect of Schrage that I changed for my Joeverse was to make him an actual Russian character, instead of East German like the Marvel comics' character. I want my Oktober Guard to be exclusively Russian and not a "Warsaw Pact-type" team.

The body is an Indiana Jones Russian Soldier. I added some DG Shipwreck hands, but the proportions make his arms look longer. Like my custom Red Star, this figure will receive a nice update once the Marauder Kickstarter Russian figures ship.

I Dremelled out the IJ Russian Soldier's garrison cap and glued it to a Star Wars Admiral Piett head. I will probably keep this head sculpt when I update this figure with the Marauder body. It just depends on how the Russian head sculpt looks. The web gear is from Flint v.19 with the machete sheath trimmed off. I figured out that the belt buckle is also from the IJ Russian Soldier figure. The RPK-74M light machine gun is from Marauder Gun Runners.

Comments

Popular Posts