Update: Oktober Guard Code Name: HORROR SHOW

After seeing the German Panzer figure, in hand, I decided the upper body would make a nice MTF Horror Show figure update.



I wanted my MTF Horror Show to use the MTF Trooper legs like most of my other MTF Oktober Guard figures. Plus, I just do not like the way those Panzer legs look. The Trooper Legs popped onto the Panzer waist with no problems.

The head is a 50th Gung-Ho with the Tanker cap just spot glued in place. I am not 100% sold on using the Gung-Ho head. I may end up Dremelling the sides and top of the Horror Show resin cast head that I have and gluing the MTF Tanker cap in place.

The web gear is a custom made from the German web gear with a Russian belt buckler glued in place. I used the straight, German ammo pouches on the front. I also added some bullets to one arm strap just to try to help change up the look. The back of the web gear has two large pockets and a Contractor Ops's canteen.


Comments

Popular Posts