Update: Oktober Guard Code Name: RED STAR

As promised, here is my Updated RED STAR using the new MTF WW2 Russian figure.


I left the File Card information the same. However, I think in the "real-world" military the Naval Infantry Officer's cap is blue like the Hasbro action figure. Since my "Joeverse" is set in the timeless future, I am not going to make a big deal over the color of the officer's cap.


This is a simple MTF figure and parts build. I used the WW2 Russian Officer body but changed out the head for a "Hans" German head. I think it looks a little more menacing. For the web gear, I wanted the back pockets to match the color of the holster. So, I used the F-1 pouch from the Russian Machine Gunner.

The obligatory Marvel G.I. Joe Yearbook 2 Oktober Guard group photo homage.

I could not find the darker blue beret I used for Shturmovik. The lighter blue beret looks a little to much "Street Fighter" for my taste.



Comments

Popular Posts