Update: Oktober Guard Code Name: SCHRAGE

As promised, here is my Updated Schrage using the new MTF WW2 Russian solder.



This is the WW2 Russian Tanker figure. I acquired the Garrison Cap in a trade for an extra Ushanka cap I received with my Kick Starter order. The Garrison Cap does not fit well on any of the new heads. I used a blonde "Hans" German head and trimmed some of the hair off so that the Garrison Cap would sit lower without flaring out as much on the sides. The cap is glued in place.

For the web gear, I added an extra, angled strap; cut from the Machin Gunner web gear and glued in place. The holster is from a US Army figure. I went with a brown holster to match Red Star's color scheme.

The extra grenade pouch on the back is also from the Russian Machine Gunner.


Group photo of all of my MTF Oktober Guard figures (minus Daina from Marvel Issues 6 & 7)

I like a sense of uniformity with their outfits. So, you will notice any figure using "Trooper" legs has an open ammo pouch on one of their boots, which I use to hold a SmartPhone. Dragonsky also has a boot gun holster, while the other five figures with Trooper legs have a knife sheath.

Comments

Popular Posts