CLASS OF 1984 Code Name: MOTOR VIPER

So, like with my HISS Tank Driver = Track Viper, this post will probably initially confuse some people. Let me explain. There is no time, let me summarize. LOL! I like the "Viper" moniker for Cobra troops, but I prefer the original "Blue Shirt" design. So, I like to find "Viper" code names that fit some of the older characters. Instead of that generic "The Enemy" code name.

So, this is ultimately an updated version of the Stinger Driver with a Motor Viper code name.



The upper body is a custom grey resin cast "army builder" from Vortious Customs. The legs are from Retaliation Firefly v. 27. I gave the entire figure a wash in dark grey to help blend the torso and legs together.

The helmet is from eBay seller cobra1678. It's really nice! It's a custom POC Cobra helmet with a raised officer insignia molded as one piece.

Comments

Popular Posts