Marauder Vietnam Kickstarter

 With the recently published Marauder Gun Runner's Vietnam Kickstarter, I created a PowerPoint with the Kickstarter images and possible source materials. I found this cool book Vietnam: US Uniforms in Colour Photographs by Kevin Lyles, and I would not be surprised if MJ and Reuben did not use images from this book as source materials. I have also added some pics of other sources for the Viet Cong, NVC, Air Cav, and US Army Nurse female. I am super excited to see this Kickstarter and looking forward to supporting the Marauder crew once again! These are in random order:



















With as much support as Marauder has received in just the first 24 hours, I can see this as being their largest funded Kickstarter to date! So, I thought it would be fun to post a few potential Stretch Goals based off the Vietnam in Colour book. THESE ARE MY SUGGESTIONS ONLY and NOT anything confirmed or even hinted by Marauder.



Comments

Popular Posts