CLASS OF 1984 Code Name: Spirit

I wanted an updated version of Spirit using the ARAH/25th versions color scheme, but less of the Native American stereotype look. The MTF 86 vest closely resembles Spirit v. 2's vest. So, I painted an MTF 86 vest the same color scheme as ARAH Spirit.



I had to remove the scarf from the 50th Spirit figure. Also, I glued the MTF 86 vest to Spirit's upper torso. Swapped out the 50th Spirit legs for 25th Spirit legs (thanks to Harder Master at Hiss Tank).



I knew I wasn't using the "arrow launcher gun," so, I customized the 50th Spirit backpack replacing the "arrow magazines" with arrow quiver ends. Now it sort of looks like Spirit has a bundle of arrows behind his ruck pack.



I received a bonus, preview MTF Contractor Ops battle hatchet with my last order. The sheath is molded in a dark tan, but the hatchet was just white. So, I gave the sheath a wash in dark brown and the hatchet a wash in black, which came out kind of metal grey color.

Comments

Popular Posts