Code Name: BUSH-VIPER

With all the various types of Viper (snakes) in the real world, you would think that Hasbro could have come up with a better code name than "Jungle-Viper" for the Cobra Jungle Trooper. Kind of redundant in my opinion. Bush vipers are actual "jungle" snakes who live in the tropical regions of Africa. So, I thought the code name "Bush-Viper" had a better ring to it. Thus, the Bush-Viper serves as the "anti-Recondo" of the Cobra Legion.



Since the Steel Brigade Delta figure is simply a green version of the Cobra Shocktrooper, I felt this represented the perfect base for a Cobra Jungle Trooper. I painted the face mask grey and the helmet green. I gave him the web gear from a Senior Ranking Officer Cobra (I acquired in trade) since it has kind of cream look to it like the arm pockets on the SB Delta figure. The Cobra logo is a sticker from TFKingdom. Lastly, I slapped on the ghillie suit from the Jungle Viper, but I also have a cloth ghillie suite in a fodder box that would probably work better.

Comments

Popular Posts