CLASS of 1984 Code Name: Roadblock


One thing I did not like about G.I. Joe Retaliation was that they cast Dewayne "the Rock" Johnson to portray Roadblock. I get it for the star quality and his size, but I do not his acting really captured the character. Beyond that, the Retaliation action figure really serves as an awesome base for a custom Roadblock.


I Dremelled out the head socket and used hot glue to make the head sit on the neck post. I also swapped out the forearms with those from Resolute Roadblock, then painted the upper arms to match. I also Dremelled out the wrist bands from Roadblock v.23 to glue to the Resolute arms, otherwise, they looked kind of weird with just those articulated gloves.


If you will notice, I updated Roadblock's bio to show that he graduated Ranger School.

Comments

Popular Posts